Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Good afternoonCan you help with a Nissan NP300 Can High and…

Customer Question
Good afternoonCan you help...

Good afternoonCan you help with a Nissan NP300 Can High and Can Low wires?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

There is nothing wrong with the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Model 2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am just trying to get some Can Data from the OBD port

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/27/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 10 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

CAN line wires are always Pink & Light Blue. What seems to be the problem?

There is no pink cable
There is one Blue and One Grey and One yellow
twoX Black cables on the ODB port
I am in Namibia in Southern Africa
I am waiting for a response

Nissan wiring for the CAN lines are the same through out the world. Pink & Light Blue..

What is going on with the vehicle?

I would like to state that nothing is wrong with the vehicle. I need some CAN data.
I guess you can't help me
Hi Jay
Please let me know if I have to wait for you.

Sorry, I am currently working. What CAN data do you need? No codes?

I am trying to connect a tracking device. I need to know which are the cables for CAN H and CAN L
I Need all the CAN data from the vehicle that is available to me through its OBD port.

Waht scanner are you using?

I am using a Ruptella Tracking device.

Let me see if it does CAN diagnostics.. Is there a Model number?

Vehicle model is Nissan NP300 year 2015
2.0 liter
I have various Ruptella devices with me.

Does the Scanner have a Model Number?

Is this the App your trying to hook up the vehicle so you can track it?

I am not using any scanning tool. I have a tracking device manufactured by Ruptella. I am looking for the CAN High and CAN Low wires.
MY vehicle is a Nissan Np300 2015 model
The tracking device model is FMPro TCO LCV
FMPro4 TCO LCV
Which control unit are you trying to tap into for the CAN line wires?

Do you mean NV300?