Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My truck starts ok it's when I step on accelerator it sort…

Customer Question
My truck starts ok it's...
My truck starts ok it's when I step on accelerator it sort of bogs out and then it accelerate as it should and sometime's it bucks it runs great at lower speeds?.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/27/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 10 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Any warning lights on?

Is the bucking you get a misfire?

Runs great a lower vehicle speed or engine speed?

Engine light was on the bucking is like engine dying out. The last one is engine speed.

Do you have access to a scan tool to see which codes are stored?

I'm not interested in spending more money for answers that only lead to more advertising to take more out of my pocket after all your only typing I just wanted an opinion.
far I'm not happy with the response.

Just so you know I have nothing to do with anything outside of what I type. All the other stuff is the website, not me. I am not even an employee of the website, I work for the customers that sue the website.

I am sorry you are not happy with my efforts in trying to help you with the best answers I have.

Just so I understand you just want my opinion not my help in diagnosing with as much information form the vehicle as possible. I do not want to get rated bad for providing less than I assumed you wanted.

Like I said I'm not interested spending more money I've spent 36 dollars for you to tell me a phone call would be better for more money for answers that might not be the answer.

I do not even like to take calls, much less I have a sore throat from a sinus infection and do not want to talk, I am also sitting up in bed next to my snoring wife at 1am. I have no plans to wake her by talking into a phone. I am not the one asking to call, the website is, and you can decline those offers.

Well I have the same illness and not in a good mood but I'm tired and going to sleep good nite.

When you are ready to get back on this, just respond tomorrow.