Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It needs a fluid pressure sensor PO845. The trouble code is…

Customer Question
It needs a fluid...

It needs a fluid pressure sensor PO845

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

The trouble code is P0845

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2007 Altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'd fix it myself if it is reasonable to do but I haven't tried anything yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That should do it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/27/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Are you asking where this part is or how much it is or how to diagnose this code?