Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2010 rouge. I have no blower operation, and I do not believe…

Customer Question
2010 rouge. I have...

2010 rouge. I have no blower operation, and I do not believe the compressor is either

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '10 Nissan?

Rouge

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. not much, checked 2 15amp fuses and was trying to get to the blower motor amplifier

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/26/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The inside blower does not work at all? What have you done so far?

just checked the 2 15 amp blower fuses in the fuse box under the steering wheel, and looked for the blower amplifier module under the dash. I did not think the compressor was kicking on but the evaporator lines were hot as hell so it must be.

Does the air controller light up when you turn the AC on?

Did you try replacing the Blower amp? Do you know where it's located? When that fails, either the blower will stay on High or it won't work at all.

Let me know..

that's what I'm taking about. I was looking for the blower amplifier. my understanding is thst you take out the brake pedal assembly, that kick cover, and it's up...on the back of the blower motor itself?
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago

No, you don't need to touch the brake pedal. You go to the right of the accelerator pedal towards the center of the car on the side of the air box toward to top left. It's a plug and the blower amp is secured by 2 screws. Let me get you a image.. Hang on..

That is where it's located..

You should be able to reach up and remove it from the drivers side

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician