Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2011 Titan will not come out of park all the time. My…

Customer Question
My 2011 Titan will...

My 2011 Titan will not come out of park all the time. My dealer tells me there's a $600 solenoid gone bad and I'd like to know if there is another possible problem. They only looked it over from the outside and I'm skeptical

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have brake lights? Have any trouble codes popped up?

None at all and all the lights are good

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have not tried my own repairs but have , on occasion used the release on top of the column

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that'll do it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/26/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Michael Solis,
 replied 8 months ago
Michael Solis

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive world for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

Is it floor shift or column shift?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician