Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2016 Altama. 2016 Altima we found an unattached circuit

Customer Question
2016 Altama Mechanic's Assistant:...

2016 Altama

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '16 Nissan?

2016 Altima we found an unattached circuit thing under the drivers seat with a broken off cover. Is our car safe to drive?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

No We don't know what to try.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We have only had the car for 3 weeks and we will be taking it back to the dealer, but they are an hour away. So is it safe to drive?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/25/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 10 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi what seat are you talking about

and what color is the wire connector ?

it was under the driver seat. the outside is black with a little gray and the circuit thing is green. it appears it did have some kind of cover on it which has been broken off.
On the back it says www.clickerproducts.com
on the back it says www.clickerproducts.com