Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2014 nissan versa has a very loud knocking sound its

Customer Question
My 2014 nissan versa...

My 2014 nissan versa has a very loud knocking sound its always sounded weird since we bought it but now its way worse. When u put it in reverse its stops making the noise till u give it gas then when it goes in drive it does the same thing, and yesterday it started doing this jerking thing off and on while were on the road feels like its running out of gas but theres a full tank

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

What could be going on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Versa yourself? What have you tried so far?

It sound like its coming from under the hood the gas pedle vibrate kinda hard and so does the gear shifter

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

And we have gotten the oil changed we cant get an appointment at the dealer ship till october 2

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/24/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 10 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi is the service engine soon light on ??

No there are no lights on