Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am having a Nissan Sentra Special edition 2012. I just…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a Nissan Sentra Special edition 2012. I just bought it today from a dealer. I am facing a problem with the lock in driver side door

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, When I am locking/unlocking my car with the remote, all the 3 doors are locking/unlocking except the driver's door. Also when I lock/unlock using auto button in Driver door, all the doors are locking/unlocking except the driver's door

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just want to know does it need to reprogram the remote? and how much will it cost?

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Nissan Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

Ok

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician