Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Hazard lights don't flash to program replacement key fob.

Customer Question
Hazard lights don't flash...

Hazard lights don't flash to program replacement key fob. 2002 pathfinder se

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan Pathfinder. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Vibrates off and on and seems to require a lot of power steering fluid

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/23/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

I am limited to one topic per question.

Do you want to talk about the programming of the Remote? or the Steering issue?

steering fluid leak

Do you see where it's leaking from?

when I pour it it, there is a puddle underneath where I pour it.

So there is a line leaking or do you see it coming from the Reservoir? Your not over filling it are you? When you make turns it over flows?

this occurs when it is standing still, the dipstick shows it needs to be filled.

Is the fluid coming out fast?

Normally with this type of leak it's due to a High Pressure power steering line.

If it's a fast leak it is the high pressure hose. If it's a slow leak, then it's normally a power steering return line.

Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the

page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay

Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician