Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Car radio not retaining setting on channel or bluetooth

Customer Question
Car radio not retaining...

Car radio not retaining setting on channel or bluetooth setting when turning off the vehicle for a period of time

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuse?

What fuse do i need to check I just brought this used 2017 yesterday

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '17 Nissan?

Sv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well i tried the do the setting while the vehicle on and off....some one suggest maybe resetting it by taking the terminal off the battery and wait and place it back in ...

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No that all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/23/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 9 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi what model is you car I see it is a 17 ///?