Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find the fuel pump relay on my 07 xterra! Just…

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find the fuel pump relay on my 07 xterra!

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Nissan Xterra. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Just that its an intermittant start and no start replaced fuel pump confirmed spark and fuel pressure.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/22/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech replied 9 months ago
Ricardo Hohl
Ricardo Hohl, Master Certified Tech

Hi welcome to just answers my name is ***** ***** vehicle has The fuel pump relay integrated inside the IPDM. The IPDM is the engine compartment fuse/relay box in the right (passenger) rear of the engine compartment. The fuel pump relay is not replaceable by itself. If the fuel pump relay is defective, the IPDM would need to be replaced.

Check the ground for the fuel pump relay on the Violet wire at terminal 46 of connector E122 of the IPDM. The Engine Control Module (ECM) should ground the fuel pump relay for approximately 1 second when the key is turned on and also while cranking or running.
Check for battery voltage from the fuel pump relay out of the IPDM on the Red wire at terminal 13 of connector E119 of the IPDM key on for approximately 1 second and while cranking. The Red wire supplies battery voltage to the fuel pump.

Don't know which connectors are which

let me try finding a picture or a connector view so you can base your self on that, but i will need some time.

i will need your email address to send you the picks.

is on its way.

OK, I just checked, and I have no spark!! Thats good news. What would be my next mode of attack? I have individual coil packs

Hi sorry for the delay just wondering if you fix the problem with your vehicle or will like me to continue helping you.