Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Did have code P0345 on my Nissan 350Z.Did change all sensors…

Hi,did have code P0345 on...
Hi,did have code P0345 on my Nissan 350Z.Did change all sensors but still get new Code P0345 on Bank 2. What to do?
ChristerJ Sweden
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

When codes like this set for a related sensor, it can also be a wiring/ connection or computer issue. It's not necessarily the sensor that is bad. This can be tested to confirm what it is with a scan tool or a lab scope.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly
appreciate a 5 star rating now before you leave the site and I
will still assist you after you have rated me too if another
question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor