Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2011 Nissan Armada. I put a new tank of gas in it,

Customer Question
I have a 2011...

I have a 2011 Nissan Armada. I put a new tank of gas in it, and then at the next stop it would not crank. All the dash lights work, battery etc, but it will not turn over. The fan blows all the settings are still there. One mechanic said his computer was not getting any readings, next mechanic said same thing but he doesn't always use a computer and says its acting like it is a anti-theft issue. When the car is off, the light on the dash blinks about every 3 seconds, with a picture of a car with a key in the middle.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yes everything I ordered a new relay from Nissan, its not that it still will not read or give a code, the fuel tank and pump are fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Armada yourself? What have you tried so far?

No a real 64 year old great mechanic in El Paso TX I live down in Big Bend National Park and the closest dealer is in ElPaso, this guy moved here and opened a shop about 10 years ago Not one complaint found on him, so I do trust him

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have no idea really

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

did they ever get it to communicate? and if so did they pull any codes?

Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 11 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you still need help with this?