Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to find out why our 06 Nissan Frontier is not getting…

Customer Question
Trying to find out...

Trying to find out why our 06 Nissan Frontier is not getting fuel replaced fuel pump check fuse under the dash and relay under the hood.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? How old is the battery?

About 70,000 mile battery is about a year old.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

My husband is fixing it. He has checked out the wiring to and from fuel pump replaced the fuel pump.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/19/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 9 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, thanks for the question.If he turns the key to ON or START position, does the security light come on solid?
No
No I don't want to call.
Never mind! My husband has figured it out.
That's fine, was there power to the pump when the key is first turned to ON?
Ok good deal, if you need anything let me Know