Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2007 nissan altama. my security system horn blows

Customer Question
My 2007 nissan altama...

My 2007 nissan altama . my security system horn blows constantly. the only way to stop is i have disconnect the battery what should i do?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

It is not leaking? Do yo think it could be the battery?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changing the battery in the car key

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My check engine light came o but they said I had a catalitic converta problem

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/19/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 9 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there thanks for the question .You need to firmly shut both the hood and the trunk, then manually lock each door and shut it firmly after the car is secured then unlock the drivers door with the key
That should disarm the alarm

If you need further assistance please let me know.

If not please just be sure to leave a kind rating is all.

thanks.