Nissan

Connect one-on-one with a verified nissan mechanic who will answer your question

Jake
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

More related answers
All nissan mechanics are VERIFIED
Car wont start nissan Altima hybrid 2009. I installed a new
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
Yes I installed a new starter battery because power was dying out … read more
Why won't my 2006 Nissan hybrid start. I have no lighting on
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
Why won't my 2006 Nissan hybrid start. I have no lighting on the dash.good battery 12-volt is good. I checked the cells on the hybrid battery and they are also good. Check fuses on the Hybrid battery … read more
I have a 2008 Altma and it won't start. Never try to push
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, nissan mechanic
Hi I have a 2008 Altma and it won't start. Never try to push the button to start it the dashboard won't light up and I'll just go to on and then nothing will happen … read more
Dash is showing blinking, red "security light indicator."
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
Dash is showing blinking, red "security light indicator." … read more
I have a 2010 Altima Hybrid. When I hit the start button all
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
I have a 2010 Altima Hybrid. When I hit the start button all of the lights on the dash go on and I can put the car into gear, but nothing happens; it does't move. … read more
Well im having a problem trying to enter by using my key
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
Well im having a problem trying to enter by using my key remote but for some reason its not unlocking or locking i have to use the key itself to unlock the door … read more
My car wont start getting a key symbol onlefr side of
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
My car wont start getting a key symbol onlefr side of dashboard a 2008 nissan ciope … read more
There is a warning light when I first turn the car on, it
Mike S.
Mike S., Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
there is a warning light when I first turn the car on, it has a bar with and F at the left end and an H at the right end. The bar is 3/4 grayed out from the F towards the H. It goes out after a few se… read more
No engine power keyless wont start. Supposedly new battery
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Supposedly new battery Toda all lights on no start … read more
My 2011 nissan stopped recognizing the key fob. it says no
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
my 2011 nissan stopped recognizing the key fob. it says no key. it will recognize it when i put it in the fob slot. otherwise nothing. while it will start, if i pull it out after it starts, it says no… read more
Red key light on dash board pops up and so does orange key
Greg
Greg, Shop owner, technician
Red key light on dash board pops up and so does orange key and my car won't start help please … read more
The battery was placed in backwards. I' , I've replaced
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
I've replaced the fusible link, the lights will come on, but the engine will not turn over … read more
Thank you. I have been temporarily given a Nissan Altima
Mike S.
Thank you Mike. I have been temporarily given a Nissan Altima (2007) to drive. Strangely, when I got into the car today the engine would not start. I have a keyless fob (no key needed to start the eng… read more
My 2009 Altima will not start. It will crank for about 10
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
My 2009 Altima will not start. It will crank for about 10 sec and seems to want to start but will not engage. I tried pumping the gas and it seems to want to start but the auto ignition times out. I c… read more
nissan: hybrid..car switches from gas to battery..noises - is this ok
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
i have a nissan 2009 hybrid, new to me since april 2011. when the car switches from gas to battery it rumbles and makes noises - is this OK or is something wrong - it's very unnerving… read more
nissan altima: die..wont start..new battery and starter..headlight
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
what makes a nissan altima 2003 die all of the sudden then wont start, i got new battery and starter is good, it wont even click when i turn the ignition, now dashboard light or radio light, but headl… read more
blinking key light is..Change battery..Went by dealership, closed!
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
Want start, a blinking key light is on! Change battery, still nothing! Went by dealership, closed! Any thing I can do, car is at a location that is not safe! Can I please get some help if you can! Tha… read more
2007 Nissan Altima: cant start..I think its the security system that
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
I have a 2007 Nissan Altima that for whatever reason, just locked up on me. I can't start it and I think it's the security system that is disabling the car. The little red car icon with a key in it is… read more