Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Won't start after time standing without turning on, battery…

Won't start after long...

Won't start after long time standing without turning on, battery replaced.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes, all lights witchesturn on, except it won't tart or make a sound like engine Turing.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Friend told me may be needs to be reprogrammed for the key.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Nissan?

2009 Nissan cube krom

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Cube yourself? What have you tried so far?

Of internet suggestion, go in the car and locked it, put key in switch 5 times, Hazzard light came on twice, turnkey to acc and pressed a button on remote, but, nothing.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nothin, other than it was running two months ago and now this.

How do I reprogrammed my Nissan 2009 cube krom remolt key to start my car
9/18/2017
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

Hey there, thanks for the question.

When its not starting, what is it doing? is it clicking or anything?

All light, door locks windows, radio work, except engine will not turn or come on.

thanks, ***** ***** a regular key or intelligent key?

The original key, just replaced batteries too.
Running out battery on cell

So if you drive the car and shut it off it will start right back up? but if you wait overnight nothing happens correct?

is it starting now? are you by the car?

Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Phone call session started

If you need anything else let me know! Like I said happy to walk you through some more troubleshooting if you can grab a voltmeter