Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How can I remove the power steering pump? no. I need it out…

How can I remove...

How can I remove the power steering pump?

Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?

No. I need it out of the way to replace the altinator

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2010pathfinder V6-4,0L

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Nissan?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Yesterday I painstakingly removed the starter (4hrs.).

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It would much easier to replace the starter if the pump out of the way

9/17/2017
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is***** can post the procedure here for removing and installing the p/s pump, if you like?

Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
How can I go about removing the power steering pump from my Nissan Pathfinder it is a 2010 6 cylinder 4.0 l?
Phone call session started
I just want it out of the way so it will be much easier for me to install the new alternator

I tried calling, but there was no answer?

below is a file containing the procedure for removal,Tim

please call me at ******************

let me know