Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I cant get a response whn i engage the starter, nothing,

Customer Question
I cant get a...

I cant get a response whn i engage the starter

Mechanic's Assistant: When you turn the key, do you get a single loud click, or a series of rapid ones?

Nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

1998 nisan maxima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Myself. have chcked relays.have god charge on batery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

If i let the car sit for 4-5hrs it will start

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/17/2017
Nissan Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 11 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you tested any signals to the starter at all to see if it is receiving a start signal at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete

asas asdas I aidsfv

Unfortunately I am unable to place a call on this here myself but others see you have requested a call and may still call on this here.I can however continue here.

Let me know if you got my last reply above.I will post it here as well

Let me know,thanks Pete

Nissan Mechanic: FixUrNissan, Shop Forman / Lead Tech / Parent  replied 11 months ago
FixUrNissan
FixUrNissan, Shop Forman / Lead Tech / Parent
Phone call session started