Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

One of my power windows is not working

Customer Question
one of my power windows is not working
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
one of my power windows is not working
hello
9/17/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. The issue that you are having is going to be in the switch or the window motor itself. Which window is not functioning?

When you use the switch, do you hear the motor?

there is no power to the motor. motor works its been tested! its rear behind drivers seat. and the main switch will not work that same window in the drivers side. all other window work good. whats the problem with that one window?

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.

Ok thanks alot! can I tell me the wires to the main switch and what they do? In the driver's seat that controls all windows!
The regulator it good and so the fuse.

Here you are. I am providing the electrical diagram for the main switch that includes connector views.

875f7a5a-8625-438e-a0e7-...gif875f7a5...gifacab0246-663d-4084-9819-...gifacab024...gif809f7593-8447-41a7-8388-...gif809f759...gifb95560e6-1247-41f1-9df8-...gifb95560e...gif

Keep me posted. Also, please do not forget to rate the service. Thanks again.

Thanks alot!
Nissan Part No.: 24010-EM36B HARNESS-MAIN connector is all corroded! can you send me a diagram of each wire what it does!
This could be my whole problem!

Where is this connector located, and what does it connect to?

Is this the connector to the PCM?

Its a white connector, under the drivers seat!

Here are the connectors and a description of what they do. I hope this helps you out. Although, all of the information that you need is located in the testing that I attached before. You need to conduct the testing.

64a7bc77-ad8d-4580-872b-...gif64a7bc7...gif04356803-0bc2-45eb-98f0-...gif0435680...gif92882452-89b1-426f-a0b5-...gif9288245...gif2af62910-376b-4930-bad8-...gif2af6291...gif
Nissan Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.