Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Nissan Maxima 2013. Powers on, everything is on but it won’t…

Customer Question
Nissan Maxima 2013....

Nissan Maxima 2013. Powers on, everything is on but it won’t start. It was working fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes, checked the battery and all terminal connections. All is fine. I even switched my battery with my other Nissan and nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

I tried jumping the car then switching out the battery. Checked out the battery all is fine. It just won’t turn on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, I don’t know what the problem is. I am trying to find out myself.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/16/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

are you getting any lights on in the dash?