Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wont start battery high, yes we checked no they are not

Customer Question
Wont start battery...

Wont start battery high

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes we checked no they are not corroded

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Versa 2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Versa yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just checking before calling mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The dash lights flash when hit key and does not start

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/16/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

is the the Ikey or regular key, and are you getting lights on in the dash after trying to start ?

Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you still need help with this?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician