Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Second opinion] i need to reprogram the transmission on my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i need...

Second opinion] i need to reprogram the transmission on my altima 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan Altima. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I went to nissan dealer of goldsboro and they told me that we cant program te transmission cause it used.....

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/16/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH replied 11 months ago
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** TCM can only be programmed once, so If the new one is used, it cannot be reprogrammed,Tim

i changed the transmission on my 2013 altima with a used one came out the same model, but is not function good, all fans turns on when i turn on the car

this is usually caused by a bad TCM, but you need a new one, used ones cant be reprogrammed,Tm