Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The tire maintance light come on in my car, and when i put…

Customer Question
The tire maintance light...

The tire maintance light come on in my car, and when i put it in gear i hear a little rattling

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

It notice it yesterday , don"t know exactly where its coming from, just know when i put it in reverse i hear it or park. it only happen when I start the car up. once I start driving it goes away.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2013 altima nissan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

I havent tried anything yet. And no I am not fixing it myself unless it something simple

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/16/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Is it the tire pressure light or tire maintenance light?

Is the rattle a light tinny kind of sound?