Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I tried turning the key and am gettin no response from the…

Customer Question
Hi i tried turning...

Hi i tried turning the key and am gettin no response from the starter

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

Dont tink so

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

It is in park

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Nissan?

Its a 2003 xtrail

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just shifting between park and neutral but that doesnt work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/16/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, thanks for the question. What does it do when key is on start position? Does it click or anything?Do the headlights work?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician