Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My car was running fine. Then later I turned it on but it…

Customer Question
My car was running...

My car was running fine. Then later I turned it on but it wouldn't turnover. Lights and radio worked. Then I turned on the headlights and it completely died

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

It 09 altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm not fixing it myself

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/15/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 11 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

hey there, this is the indication of either a weak battery or a loose battery terminal.

Do me a favor, wiggle the battery terminal and see if it moves at all. If so it needs tightening before we proceed.