sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 17 years dealership experience
9825021

Second opinion] These are the codes that are displaying on

Customer Question

Second opinion] These are the codes that are displaying on my vehicle P0328 and P0011 and my car is doing this crazy jerkingJA: What is the make/model/year of your car?Customer: 2003 Nissan MaximaJA: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?Customer: No i just got the diagnostic test doneJA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?Customer: Nine times out of ten when the car jerks I have to change the ignition coil
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

P0328 is for the knock sensor and is most likely the sensor itself, but this won't be related to the jerking.

The P011 is most likely related to the jerking and is for a variable cam timing problem. This code sets when the intake cam isn't in it's intended position, there are a handful of things that can cause this code to set.

Has anything been done to try to diagnose the P0011?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Could and exhaust leak trigger it

No.