peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing vehicles.
14928985

I have taken my 2001 Nissen Altima to 2 different places,

Customer Question

I have taken my 2001 Nissen Altima to 2 different places, spent over $250 and they stated they did not have the tools to adjust the headlights
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: Everything works, bulbs and fuses, it is just the adjustment of the beam
JA: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Once again, have taken it to two different mechanic's. One stated I have to take off the bumper? Makes no sense.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, that would be all thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Below is the head lamp aiming procedure.I do not see where any special tools are needed.You may be able to do this yourself or take the instructions to a repair facility so they can do this for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3rzsgodjwrf9xlb/he-09-11.pdf?dl=0

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete