Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Okey,couple days ago i buy sears battery,now at night when i…

Customer Question
Okey,couple days ago i...

Okey,couple days ago i buy sears battery,now at night when i put the light the panel dime

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Okey they are two round like tacometor or ,they are roun

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

Nissan 12 special edition

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Special yourself? What have you tried so far?

Not

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not just that

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/10/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your reauest. Please stand by.

Nissan Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

Sorry about the wait. Have you checked the brighness adjustment switch on the right side of the instrument cluster?

I look every way but i dont find no swicht,another they have but not this car
Nissan Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

What model nissan do you have?