Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

After pulling the oil cooler of there was a 1/4 ball

Customer Question
After pulling the oil...

After pulling the oil cooler of there was a 1/4 ball bearing

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Just replaced motor, and refilled w oil , new filter

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Pulled the oil cooler off after noticed leak

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/10/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

well thats never good , hows it running?

was running good till I noticed the leak

what model is the nissan? and whats it doing now?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician