Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Second opinion] a2017 nissan pathfinder display wont go off

Customer Question

Second opinion] a2017 nissan pathfinder display wont go off draining battery
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: took to dealer they said had to do with hood not closing right but i cleared the objection have to jump start every day annoying
JA: What year is your Pathfinder?
Customer: 2017
JA: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: well its a strange relationship with the dealer we bought 4 cars from them even though its under warranty they wont work with me. I had them do body work on it during a collission then two weeks later another collission second one minor but they had hyandi mechanics work on it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: well just that i got the hood to close its the navigation that kills it car works fine after jump start works all day
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 1 month ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for question.Did you try leaving the car at the dealer to give them time to verify this issue? Like over night a few days?