Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Second opinion] a2017 nissan pathfinder display wont go off…

Customer Question
Second opinion] a2017 nissan...

Second opinion] a2017 nissan pathfinder display wont go off draining battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

Took to dealer they said had to do with hood not closing right but i cleared the objection have to jump start every day annoying

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Pathfinder?

2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Well its a strange relationship with the dealer we bought 4 cars from them even though its under warranty they wont work with me. I had them do body work on it during a collission then two weeks later another collission second one minor but they had hyandi mechanics work on it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Well just that i got the hood to close its the navigation that kills it car works fine after jump start works all day

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/10/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 11 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for question.Did you try leaving the car at the dealer to give them time to verify this issue? Like over night a few days?