Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Experience:  20+yrs experience with Nissan & Infiniti Trained & Certified.Currently still working for Dealer
10181755

I need a translate key code the five digit code is 78266

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  eric replied 1 month ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

What is the year and model of your Acura?

What is the vin number?

Please remember that I am not there and therefore may need to ask for more information at times

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My car is a 2007 Nissan Quest not an Acura and the bc# ***** ***** and I need the 4 digit pin for the key.
Expert:  eric replied 1 month ago.

Ok, it was listed in Acura. I dont have Nissan so I will need to opt out and see if another expert has this

Expert:  Jay replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you still need that Bcm pin decoded?