Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I put a new battery in the car and it still wont crank... I

Customer Question

i put a new battery in the car and it still wont crank... I jump started it earlier but now it want crank... But all the lights come on and none of them are like they was before i purchased a new battery
JA: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?
Customer: It has gas in it and yes ive replaced the coil earlier this year... Its a Nissan altima 07 model
JA: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No im not just trying to see whats going on with it...
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So you bought a new battery thinking that was the reason it didnt start and that didnt work?