TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

My car will not start i have replaced the fuel pump and the

Customer Question

my car will not start i have replaced the fuel pump and the car will not fire it just cranks
JA: Have you checked the engine's fuel supply? And the spark plugs -- are they all working?
Customer: yes
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2012 Nissan sentra
JA: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes I am fixing it myself I have replaced the fuel pump
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Are you getting any check engine lights on in the car?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
but when I put the diagnostic computer on it said no link
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

you probably need another scanner to see the codes, not everything hooks up to nissan systems

Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 21 days ago.

.