Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2002 nissan fronteir 3.3 supercharged motor.I am…

Customer Question
I have a 2002...

I have a 2002 nissan fronteir 3.3 supercharged motor.I am having a hard time finding motor mount brackets that bolt on the side of motor. I tryed nissan dealers and said the parts are discontinued. also been trying junk yards. is their any other parts that will work.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Automatic

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 Nissan?

The vin #is 1n6md29y12c368938

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am not to good on texing is it possible to call youor call me to explain

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There was no motor in the truck .I boutht a motor and did not come with motor mounts or brackets.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/7/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 9 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

Are you reffering to the passengers side motor mount bracket?

I need both sides. I bought the motor mounts. but need brackets.
are you still there.

Sorry helping multiple people, i am back.

The part that mounts to the engine or just the mount cradle?

the mount that bolts to the motor.

That part is discontinued for the passengers side.

The drivers side is still available without the cradle.

but I see the part on ebay for sale for the passengers side. CLICK FOR LINK

thats the part i need.but where can i find the passenger side.

here i will show you.

CLICK ME

If you need anything else let me know, if not please remember to leave me a kind rating

checking back to see if you needed additional assistance? If not please don't forget to leave a kind rating.