Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Second opinion] I think my battery died and now I can't

Customer Question
Second opinion] hi...

Second opinion] hi ! I think my battery died and now I can't unlock the doors

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes i've had the battery died on me before but i was able to unlock the door with the key fob the key fob won't work and neither does the back up so I know it's not the battery in the fob and the key won't unlock the door either

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2009 armada

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Armada yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing but trying to use the key and fob over and over to see if it works

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, that's about it i just need to get the door open so i can pop the hood and try to jump start it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/7/2017
Nissan Mechanic: 6Bucs, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
6Bucs
6Bucs, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and thank you for your question. Have you tried turning the lock cylinder in the door with the actual key?