TECHPRO49
TECHPRO49, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner at Baltic investments
99232115

2005 Nissan Frontier power window driver side works on and

Customer Question

2005 Nissan Frontier power window driver side works on and off, everything else works fine. What do you think is causing this?
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, trying.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
ok
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 1 month ago.

More than likely that would be a motor issue with a bad spot in the armature, you can verify this when it is not working by pulling the door panel and checking voltage at the connector, if voltage is present and ground you need a motor

Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 24 days ago.

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving me a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much .You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you.