Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Murano Convertible roof won't open.They say I need a part…

Customer Question
Murano Convertible roof won't...

Murano Convertible roof won't open.They say I need a part that is over $3,000.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Convertible?

2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

I brought it to the dealer. They hooked it up to diagnostics. They say this is the first thing they say to replace

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just options. Thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Nissan
9/6/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 10 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, thanks for the question. Did the dealer give you a work order form with the codes it produced?Did they say they were wanting to replace the motor assembly?