Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It won't start after the security alarm went off. 2003

Customer Question
It won't start after...

It won't start after the security alarm went off

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2003 Pathfinder SE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

I've tried unplugging the battery for 30 minutes and then hooking the battery back up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
8/14/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 11 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

When the security system was going off, do you recall which lights were flashing? Head lights or Parking Lights?