Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am having a problem that I cant figure out. 97 maxima. I…

Customer Question
I am having a...

I am having a problem that I cant figure out

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

97 maxima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes.... I was a ASE mechanic for many years.. now and electrical engineer..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
8/6/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.