Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Lost key at the of Fame game. I ordered another key, back-up…

Customer Question
Lost key at the...

Lost key at the Hall of Fame game. I ordered another key,

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a backup key? Maybe the emergency kind that fits in your wallet?

Back-up key was broken

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2012 Altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

No waiting for the key to arrive should be by Monday

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
8/6/2017
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. what can I help you with?