Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Sometimes One of the fans doesnt turn on. Nissan Quest 2007,

Customer Question
Sometimes One of the...

Sometimes One of the fans doesnt turn on.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Nissan Quest 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Quest yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checking all the fuses. I have changed the alternator

Mechanic's Assistant: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?

No i dont know where are they

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/6/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Have you had the vehicle scanned for codes?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician