Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

On a 99 nissan sentra there are 4 relays above the interior

Customer Question

On a 99 nissan sentra there are 4 relays above the interior fuse panel. How do I ID these relays? I need to know what the center relay controls. I had removed that relay, thinking that it was the ignition relay and was troubleshooting with a jumper and accidentally fried the relay coil wire to that socket. I think that it is the blower relay, but not sure. I am trying to trace the burnt wire and it would help to know where it goes.
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Nissan Sentra. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: This all started because it would not crank consistently. I had temporarily bypassed the clutch interlock, but was still getting an intermittent feed.
Category: Nissan
Expert:  david craig replied 2 months ago.

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. there should only be 3 relays there.