Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I cant reprogram my remotes, 2012 nissan frontier, i ve

Customer Question
I cant reprogram my...

I cant reprogram my remotes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2012 nissan frontier

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

I ve tried putting the key in and out of the ignition per instructions

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the key stripped or worn?

Well im getting the flashing lights at first but im not getting the flashes that confirm

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I have that red reset button, i press four times nothing flashed or anything

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Nissan
8/6/2017
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi Im David, thanks for visiting the site. please allow me a few minutes to pull up some information for you. thanks