Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My wife says when she was accelerating gradually, it jerked

Customer Question

my wife says when she was accelerating gradually, it jerked a couple of times then she stopped, and then it didn't happen again. Engine was relatively cool.
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 110K miles, automatic, 2006 Armada
JA: Are you fixing your Armada yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I will if it is within my abilities. Tried nothing so far. Trying to figure out what's wrong before I decide to DIY or take it in to a shop
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no but does this service cost?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Have you had the vehicle scanned for any codes?