Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I was drive 2005 nissan murano and ses light came on. Hot…

Customer Question
I was drive 2005...

I was drive 2005 nissan murano and ses light came on. Hot day in the valley drove down the freeway pulled on a gas station. Turned off the engine and tried to restart. Engine didn't start. Called AAA tech turn the car on it turned on but light came on. He followed me down the street and it seemed ok. Later I stopped and SES, Slip, VDC off light came on.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Service Engine soon, Slip, VDC off

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I was planning to take to the dealer saturday morning. Can I fix it myself?

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This I the first time I had this problem. Had the car for 6 years.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
8/5/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 11 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Do you happen to know what code is being stored and causing the SES light to come on?