Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The security system has disabled the starter 2006 Nissan…

Customer Question
The security system has disabled...
The security system has disabled the starter
2006 Nissan xterra
Help
Already tried the key in the door
And touching both battery cables
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
8/4/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 11 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Why do you think it's the Security system? What is the car doing?

It will not start. The battery is new and fully charged. All other functions are fine ... lights ,radio etc
I do not want to talk i have already been charged 28$ up front when i have no resolution yet
I have been on line and everything is pointing to that
There are several known issues with this
Hello
I want my money back

Sorry for the delay. When you say it's not starting what it the truck doing exactly?

I am online through out the day till 11 pm EST. I replied to your question with in 15 mins of you asking and did not hear back from you until 3 hours later when I was off line. I am sorry I missed your reply. But am still here to help.

Let me know what the truck is doing exactly and I am sure I can help you determine what your issue is.