Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Have 07 frontier. AC was working then light stareted

Customer Question
Have 07 frontier. AC...

Have 07 frontier. AC was working then light stareted blinking on and off. Also did not work on lower fan speeds. Got worse over time. I put gas in it but no help. Does not work at all now.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

Light on control button. Would go on and off. Now will not light up at all and ac not working.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just added gas and checked fuse. Trying to fix myself.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Was blowing cold and compressed was kicking in until now.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 11 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What light was blinking? The Ac light?