Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I had a code reading misfire of cylinder 2. It had a hard

Customer Question

I had a code reading misfire of cylinder 2. It had a hard start, and plugs were definitely in need of change. Lil seal lesak in head gasket, but nor horrible. A change the plugs and the Ignition coils both after market and nama rpms are jumping but I also claimed out the throttle body after wars thinking that was what was doing the rpm bouncing And was reading a code saying the the engine was getting too much air so I focused on intake and sealed it up roe good made sure there was no gaps and now sometimes my call will or won't start sometimes a hard star there's never any telling
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Jay replied 2 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What are the exact codes you are getting and what brand spark plugs did you install?