Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I have a PO340 error code and need to find location of

Camshaft sensor bank A JA: Okay...
I have a PO340 error code and need to find location of Camshaft sensor bank A
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: Also had a knock sensor code when the 3.3L soch quit running.
8/1/2017
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What year and Model Nissan is this?

Frontier 2003 SVE 3.3 L OCHC Crew cab

Thank you..

When you get a Cam Sensor on these engines, The Cam Sensor is a Optical Sensor type of Cam Sensor which is built into the Distributor. So the distributor assembly would need to be replaced to resolve this code.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please Rate me by clicking the Stars on the top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with 5 Star Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
OK thanks! I will get parts and try to install myself.

Your welcome and thank you for using JustAnswer.com

Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician